My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Autumn series ~ Don't mess with the dress

I've been doing a lot of planning and searching for this year's Autumn looks, so I thought I'd share some of it with ya'll. :) I have so much to talk about, that I'm splitting it up into four parts: outfits, nail polish, makeup, and hair.  This post will probably be the longest of the four. ;) 

1. The Fall maxi 

maxi skirt gray, black leather coat, gray scarf


This burgundy maxi skirt is perfect for fall. We love it paired with a denim top!

"Fall 2013" by trinity-holiness-girl on Polyvore


modest fashion blogger, modest style blogger, california, .. I

{black blazer, white lace top&dark red maxi skirt}

Early Fall dressing.  Add sweaters to your summer skirt wardrobe.

I adore my maxis all year around. They can be cool and flowy in the spring and summer, and with tights underneath and scarves and jackets they can be warm enough in fall and winter. I could go on and on with these examples, but we don't have enough time for them all. :) 

2. Fun tights 
polka dot tights & brown boots

i could do mustard on the legs instead of close to the face. like the mustard + navy + brown boots

love the tights, but with a much longer skirt. At least knee length.

Coral and tribal

(I know these are pants, but they'd be cute tights.) 

 I'd really like to get more of a variety of tights this year in fun colors and patterns. It's something new for me, and I think it would be a nice challenge for myself. :) 

3. sweaters and cardigans

love the shawl and boots

minus scarf with leather boots





<3


Tribal cardigan ...fall fashion style...love

So cute! I love the sweater and scarf!

Black tribal design cardigan, black shirt and purple skirt for fall

"Gold and orange" by rew1095 on Polyvore
Cute

Mint & navy,

I'd really like to get some cute sweaters and cardigans this year, especially a colorful Aztec cardigan. I've liked the Aztec print for a while now, and I think it looks really cute on those flowy cardigans. :) 

4. ivory sweater

Autumn outfit! Love everything!

cute classic colored sweater

sweater with maxi and boots

Last year my goal was a black turtleneck, and I found it. Just like I thought, it's been a wonderful staple piece in my wardrobe that will be useful for (hopefully) years to come. 

This year, I'd love to find an ivory sweater, preferably in the first or third picture's style, but I like the second picture also. 

5. ankle boots

6 gorgeous booties for your perfect street style


Fall Ankle Boots

"Coral Chevron"
I didn't think I'd like these at first, but the other day I tried some on at Target, and was surprised at how much I liked them! So if I can find some for a good price, I might be getting some. I still can't decide if I like the tan or black better.

6. miscellaneous favorites

Scarf & jacket

Knotted tee over a maxi dress, statement neckless

LOVE this!

Spring time

plaid and tee

women outfits 2014 | Womens fashion 2014. love the different dramatic shades

CUTE

Gypsy skirt.

with boots
(with boots)

burgundy and mustard

So what styles are you looking forward to this Autumn? 

1 comment:

  1. Fun inspiration! :D I like the maxi skirts, orange cardi, ivory sweaters, and 7th outfit down in the Misc section the best.
    This fall, I'm looking forward to sweaters, colorful tights and boots!

    ReplyDelete