My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dreaming of Spring {Pinterest inspiration}

After my birthday, which is right after Christmas, it's like I snapped. I was all into neutrals, jewel tones, and lovely dark colors, but all of a sudden, I miss Spring. I miss the pastels and brights, and lightly cool, warm weather that encourage the flowers and trees to blossom. I miss wearing my white skirts. I miss my flip flops and my boat shoes. Maybe it's because it's been so icy cold here, which is so out of the norm for Louisiana. But it seems like after Christmas, I'm done with winter, and I begin to look forward to Spring. 

Here's some pastels and brights, springy inspiration or should I say, pinspiration, I've been getting lately from Pinterest. 

Chevron Maxi Skirt! Available in mint and yellow!!Love the color mix! Perfect for spring!

Really cute for spring!

"Green  and navy! :)
Can anyone say, "St Patrick's Day"? 

Foil dot cardigan

American Eagle Sequin Sleeve Sweater

These past two sweaters are warm enough for the winter, but have a more springy look. Perfect for that in between weather.

with different shoes

Cute scarf #coral

Mint + Stripes

Cute/Casual "Green" by hannahtay96 ❤ liked on Polyvore

Coral and Navy by idbutterflykisses on Polyvore

country girl style [by elle-bo]

"Happy Valentines Day!" by snickersmama on Polyvore

Sweet Bowknot and Stripes Print Embellished Round Head Design Women's Flat Shoes (BLACK,35) China Wholesale - Sammydress.com
Spring/Summer shoes

Perfect for wearing over a white tee

Colorblocking red and aqua

"Spring!" by adriannegaliher on Polyvore

♥

patent coral heels

"Untitled #60" by adriannegaliher on Polyvore

"Bags on a budget set" by lovelyingreen on Polyvore
Love color mixing!

Ok, that's already quite a bit, but you get the idea.

Do you miss Spring? 

1 comment: