Last night when I finally remembered that I needed pictures of my outfit, I took out my camera. Rachel was immediately on the alert. She loves being in the spotlight, and she has to do everything her big sis does, so of course she had to sneak in some of the pics. So here's outfit pics, plus a few sista love ones you might enjoy. :)
Just to let ya'll know, it is very difficult for me to get good outfit pics of myself. So apologies for rotten pictures.
teal ruched shirt~ $16 at Walmart
black short jacket~ $17 at Cato
grey ruffled skirt~ $10 at Burk's
black velvet bow heels~ $13 at Target
black crystal and white pearl necklace, bracelet, and earring set~ made by me
black watch~hand-me-down from my mom
This outfit cost more then I would normally like to spend, but I've been having a hard time finding decent clothes that I like lately, so I've been willing to spend a little more than usual. I knew the black jacket would get plenty of use, and I was looking for a certain style. This was the first time I found a black jacket like this that went straight down, and wasn't rounded. I wasn't planning on getting the teal shirt, but when I tried it on, I liked how it fit. And it also goes with my new white skirt. I LOVE my little grey ruffled skirt, and I wear these shoes nearly every church service. They're so cute and feminine, and probably the most comfortable heels I've ever owned.
Here's a few more pics of the outfit.
![]() |
| I was trying to get a decent pic of my face, but it just wasn't happening. |
![]() |
| You know what they say, photographers are usually the worst models. Even though they're usually good at making other people look good, they're hopeless with themselves. |
![]() | |
| This is my, "Oh well, I tried," look. |
Rachel kept wanting pictures with me, so I took a few with her. But when her and I get in front of a camera, we usually get kinda silly.
This was the most normal one I took.
The rest on the other hand....
![]() |
| (Aw, I love the look of big sis adoration on her little face. :D) |
![]() |
| I'm not really sure what either of us were thinking here. |
![]() |
| Yep, definitely related. |
![]() | ||||
| me: "Rachel dear, please open your eyes for the picture." This is what I got, lol. That kid's a riot. |
When all else fails, make a silly face.
Happy Friday, everyone!
Today's polyvore set coming soon, to a blog near you. ;D












I love your shoes, Kristen!! We had shoes just like that at Cato last season. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Heather! Cato is one of my fav stores. I saw some blue ones exactly like this at Cato recently, but I don't have all that much that would have matched them. Have a great day! :D
ReplyDelete-- would you sponser a give away on my blog? i would feature you in june . let me know on my blog by may 11th . Giveaways every saturday.
ReplyDelete