My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Autumn Series ~ Nailed it



This beautiful Hampton Peach is the last color I put on my nails.

(left to right: Manhattan, Tribeca Silver, and Angora Cardi)

And these are the polishes I plan to use on Saturday. I'm putting Manhattan on my toes, and Angora Cardi on my fingers, with Tribeca Silver as my accent nail on my ring finger. The skirt I'm wearing Sunday is very close to the Manhattan color, and I'm wearing my black bow heels and a black lace shirt with it.

I didn't feel like it was time to pull out my pumpkin orange or my beautiful new crimson polish, so these colors seemed like good transitional colors.

Here's a few I've really been liking on Pinterest.
fall nails and with stacked rings

Essie Chinchilly // wearing this today! I LOVE it! Perfect greyish - purpleish - taupe. Fall perfection.
(Essie chinchilly)
Essie Style Cartel - Fall 2014 via @alllacqueredup
(Essie Style cartel)

danke-shiny red - OPI -  | #EssentialBeautySwatches | BeautyBay.com| Via Scrangie
(O.P.I. Danke)

Stunning red and gold #nails. For more wedding and fashion inspiration visit www.finditforweddings.com Nail Art

Fall nail art Hello Autumn! (OPI Romeo & Joliet)

<3



Snow camo nails Wow! So cool!

Football season nails. Cute!

Glossy & Matte Nail Art Design - DIY

Essie ~ Oxblood.
(Essie Oxblood)

What a beautiful shade of purple for Fall/Winter!

navy&silver

Essie Bahama Mama - perfect Fall nail color. I have one similar to this.
(Essie Bahama Mama)

The nail art is so adorable, but I'm nowhere near that talented. I've really been enjoying watching football games this year with friends, so I liked the football nails. :) I love the matte look, and I really hope I can get some Matte finisher polish in the near future, but they all seem so expensive.

What colors are you looking forward to this Autumn? 

2 comments:

  1. I love wearing warm tones and red/burgundy tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute inspiration
    See me at www.myblue-stripedumbrella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete