My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pinterest favorites- outfits

Just thought I'd share some of the outfits I've been loving or have been inspired by lately from Pinterest. 

Simple
This look is so simple, yet cute. 

Coral and gray

Gray & Pink! LOVE

Fresh Modesty


Winter photographer

Winter photographer by pawpawsgirl92 featuring Alice + Olivia

Red and Gray

Love the red and grey

Cute skirt, longer though

Love it all!

I've been loving all the color mixes with grey lately. Grey is a great color, if used right. Red and grey has become one of my favorites I think.

Beautiful

Beautiful white maxi. Not sure it would last long with me though....

Oxblood maxi skirt, chambray and leopard scarf. Modest winter fashion

Chevron maxi dresses styled six ways for fall. Leopard, plum, teal, cognac, tan, and mustard.

Will I ever have enough of maxis? I think not. ;)

love

<3 arm candy
arm candy. :) 

Plaid shirt dressed up for work

Summer statement necklace

2013 became a year where bling was very popular. I don't see that ending anytime soon. The statement necklace, but especially the bubble necklace, can be seen just about everywhere.

Cute/Casual "Green" by hannahtay96 ❤ liked on Polyvore

I just....I love this outfit. Wholly and completely.

Lori's Shoes Distressed Crossbody found on Polyvore
I love this bag! I have a bigger one very much like it. I desperately need a new crossbody bag. I used my other one into pieces (literally.) I've always been a hobo bag girl, but the crossbody is definitely a close second for me. 
[Payless] dexflex by Dexter Women's Claire Scrunch Flat in Nude. I have these. They're the most comfortable shoes I have besides my cowgirl boots and flipflops.

I've learned to love flats this year. I had so much trouble in the past finding ones that stayed on my feet, but the Lord has blessed me with some this year that are perfect for me, and I've gotten so used to wearing flats now that it's become hard to wear heels.

What are some new styles you've come to love in the past year? 

1 comment:

  1. You have so many cute outfit ideas! :D Purple is one of my best colors too. I tried a few new things last year, and I've come to like chambray shirts and hair accessories!

    ReplyDelete