My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Birthday Wishlist


bwahahaha

Lol, just had to start this post with that. ;) 

Guys, can you believe that I'm turning 22 years old tomorrow?! I can't get over how quickly the time passes. Like Anne on Anne of Avonlea says, sometimes I feel 10 years old. ;) 

Amazingly, my birthday wishlist is longer than my Christmas wishlist was. Now, I don't expect to get half of these things for my birthday, but these are things I'll be keeping a look out for in 2014. 

New Year's Nails

The perfect grey polish. It seems to be alluding me.

Lori's Shoes Distressed Crossbody found on Polyvore

New crossbody bag.

I already have a leopard scarf, but it's kinda short and narrow, so I'd like a fluffier one I can do more with. I found this one on eBay for $5.


This awesome anchor scarf that will be perfect for summer.


This titanium claddagh ring. I love the claddagh symbol, and my other claddagh ring is starting to tarnish. 


A burgandy maxi skirt.


These awesome lenses you can use for your iPhone.

And an iTunes giftcard. I'm learning quickly that to get anything for my iPhone I have to go through iTunes. 

So anything you looking for this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment