Today's outfits make look like a skirt and shirt, but they are actually a shirt and dress. I've only worn this dress with a black shrug and silver bubble necklace before, but I found that it also makes a great maxi skirt.
 |
| blue shirt and belt, given to me |
 |
green shirt and belt, given to me
I got the dress at Cato when I found it on sale for $10! I loved the colors and the design was unique. As I said in the picture descriptions, both shirts and the belt were given to me. I like both looks, and I think they'll be great for summer. :)
Which look do you prefer? |
I think both outfits look fabulous, with the lower one being great for more casual events. The colors are great together as well. =)
ReplyDeleteCute! That dress works great as a maxi skirt! I really like the color scheme of the second outfit. :)
ReplyDelete~Vicki
decked out in ruffles