My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mix'n Match {2nd post}

Welcome to my second post of mix'n match! I hadn't planned for this to turn into a series, but it kinda has all on it's own. At the moment I could be one of the seven dwarves, Sneezy. The allergy/sinus bug attacked me last night, and hasn't left yet. So I've spent since lunch holed up in my room, putting together outfits with stuff I never would've thought to put together before. 


In the last post, I talked about the one at the middle bottom. Thanks to some advice from the lovely ladies at Modern Modesty, I came up with 10 new ways to wear that skirt, all with stuff that came out of my closet! 


Today I found a couple new ways to wear this lovely skirt. I always only wore it with black, so I didn't wear it often. Then, I tried it with my mustard cardigan, which went really well.


And here's what I came up with today.



The cobalt tee and shoes will be great for summer, giving a bright pop to the outfit. For colder weather, I can use the second outfit, the black long sleeve shirt with the red scarf, something I never would've thought to put together on my own. The black tee and shoes yes, but not the red scarf. 

I came up with some other outfit combinations, but I think I'll save those for other posts. 

Have these outfit posts been a help to you? I'd love to hear about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment