My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas outfit ideas

How many of you, like me, like to dress up for the occasion? I wear red, white and blue for Fourth of July, Autumn colors for the first day of Autumn and Thanksgiving, sparkles for New Years, pastels for Easter, red or pink for Valentine's Day (even though I don't have a Valentine), and usually red and black for Christmas. But I'd like to try a few new things this year, so I thought I'd share with ya'll some of my ideas and inspirations. 


Christmas outfits

Christmas outfits by pawpawsgirl92 featuring an open cardigan

I'm going to start from the right and work my way left. This is the outfit I envision for Christmas Day at my grandparent's house. The ivory cowl neck sweater look is classic and has a romantic air. The boots are my usual go to winter shoes. I love the look of them as well as how comfortable they are. If the weather is extra cold, I'd proly put some tights on as well. I thought this hairstyle goes perfectly with the overall look of the outfit. And the dark lipstick completes the romantic look.

The monochrome grey look seems to be really big this year. I haven't tried it yet, but I think this outfit would work out nice with a pop of crimson nail polish.

Now, I said that I normally wear red for Christmas. But this year, I'm trying the bright emerald green. I got a sweater exactly like this one last year after Christmas, only with sparkles and a cowl neckline. I think it would look cute with the edgy but modest leather skirt, and some black heels and grey polish. The girl's simple, yet elegant straight hair and minimal jewelry looks really great. It can also be worn with a jean skirt and tan cowgirl boots, which is how I plan to style it for Christmas day at my relative's house.

Here's a few more inspirations you may like.

DIY Pearl Necklace In Seconds

Shine Bright Sweater

❤

#Midi

sparkle

So what are you planning to wear for Christmas this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment