My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Teal and purple
(skirt~gift, cardigan and shoes~Walmart, belt and necklace~ Cato) Last night my mom asked me what I was wearing tomorrow. I said I'm not sure. I think her eyes may've permanently popped out of her head. You see, I usually have most outfits planned out days ahead. But with my impromptu trip, and being busy after I got home yesterday, I just hadn't had time to think about it. So I started trying different things to go with this skirt. And I was pleasantly surprised to see how well my new cardigan went with this skirt! I already had the necklace, shoes, and belt. I really love how this outfit came out, and am so excited to have a new outfit to add to my wardrobe. Well, gotta go. Have a wonderful Sunday!
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI really like the color combination as well as all the different pieces together. :D
ReplyDeletesuper cute! I love teal, and it look fab with the purple. =)
ReplyDelete