Yesterday, I had a really good day.
I got to go shopping, which I haven't been able to in a while.
First, I went to Goodwill.
| $3 |
| $3 |
| $3 |
Do you have any idea how long I've been looking for red shoes? And to find two adorable pairs that fit me all at the same time! It was magical. ;) Oh, and those little black heels are adorable too, and really comfy. I've been getting rid of my higher heels, and sticking to lower heels and flats. I tried to wear some of my really high heels last Sunday after wearing flats regularly, and I had to take them off before we even left the house! I just can't take it like I used to.
Then, I went to Mardel to get a few Christmas presents, and passed by some Nancy Drew and Hardy Boy books. I'm trying to collect them, but Books A Million charges $8 for them! I checked the price at Mardel, and they were $3.99 a book!
I may've went a little crazy. ;)
The only thing that stopped me from buying more was that they didn't have the rest in order. I only had the 2nd, 4th, and 9th Nancy Drew books before. I got all the rest yesterday. I stocked up on some Hardy Boys books too, as you can see. I spent twice as much on books as the rest of my purchases put together. Yeah, I may need to join Book Buyers Anonymous or something. ;)
I was running out of time, so I rushed over to Payless (my original destination) for a quick look. I was looking for some flats like the nude ones I got this summer for $20.
![[Payless] dexflex by Dexter Women's Claire Scrunch Flat in Nude. I have these. They're the most comfortable shoes I have besides my cowgirl boots and flipflops.](http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b5/7a/1c/b57a1c15c9847a6b393b8b40bdfcef61.jpg)
I wanted to get the other colors.
Sadly, they are now $30, way more than I was willing to pay for them.
But, I did find these.
Some imitation TOMS, as I call them for $10. My mom couldn't understand why I liked them, considering they're kinda plain. But when you put them on, they are so comfortable! And being blue jean, they go with everything. *Sighs*. And this is the reason I have too many shoes. I'm a sucker for cute, comfortable, or especially both.
Then, I found some charms at the store to make some necklaces I've been looking for, but couldn't seem to find.
Sometimes, it's just so nice to know how to make your own jewelry. :)
So have you found any good deals lately?
Do you make your own jewelry too?
I really like both pairs of red shoes! :D There's something so fun about red shoes.
ReplyDeleteThe charms you chose for jewelry making are unique and fun. I know how to bead jewelry, but I've never done any metal work or soldering. :)
Sounds like fun! LOVE the red flats!!! SO cute! I also really like the second set of jewelry. I've tried making my own jewelry, but it isn't really my thing...
ReplyDelete~jaime
You found some fun things! I love those red sandals! I'm a sucker for a cute pair of shoes too...thank goodness for Goodwill, haha! Except my Goodwill can be a bit expensive...I found a cuteeee pair of vintage boots the other day marked for $30, and they were pretty worn too! Oh well, haha. Those necklaces are really cute! I love the nautical set!
ReplyDelete~Vicki
decked out in ruffles