My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Flat out in Love

Yes, I'm afraid it's been slowly happening for sometime now. When your love changes from one thing to another. I've been a heels girl for years, but lately I've had an undeniable attraction for flats. I had kinda liked TOMS a while back, but I liked their mission more than their shoes. So I kinda forgot about it. 

Then I got these.


Even before these I was gravitating towards wearing more flats, but this was the showstopper for me. The style is so similar to TOMS, I'm positive that I'd love to have some. Plus, I love their cause, and want to support it. 

I'm sure EVERYONE has heard of TOMS and what they do, but just in case you haven't, here's a link to their website.

Now, here are a few of the TOMS that I'm currently crushing on.

Toms
bright blue

Crochet TOMS ....SOOOOO CHEAP
purple crocheted

Toms Red Canvas Tiny Classics Shoes Sale
red classics

Toms Ash Canvas
grey classics

Toms Navy Canvas Women's Classics Shoes Sale
navy classics

I would like the navy ones, so I could do this.

If I got some TOMS, I'd get navy so I could do this!

Some other decorated TOMS I saw on Pinterest were these.


Dandelion Toms - want!!!

DIY Decor on Toms :D

Peacock TOMS

Painted toms - DIY.......idea design

decorated toms by Robyn

decorating toms with sharpie markers

decorated Toms

TOMS can be kinda plain, but everyone I know who has some loves how comfortable they are, and they're made extremely well. And then of course you get the chance to dress them up. :) Another pair I really like is the Dictionary quotes TOMS found here.

Do you like TOMS? 

No comments:

Post a Comment