Life has been super busy for me lately, but especially this week. Last night was going to be my only free night of the week, then some friends invited me out for coffee. We had a blast talking and interrogating our new engaged friend, and of course drinking coffee. Tonight I'm going to a ladies meeting at church, Wednesday night, church, Thursday night, church, Friday night, preparing for my jewelry sale, then Saturday my jewelry sale and that night a movie night with some friends. Oh, and of course, Sunday, church. Yes, it will be a busy week, but I'm looking forward to it. :)
Now, for some things I've been loving on Pinterest.

Last night, I wore a jean skirt, my mustard cardigan, and a white sleeveless shirt with navy flowers that I got at Walmart for $1 last year. I never wore it till last night, but I loved how it turned out. I wore my tan cowgirl boots, with my leaf necklace and earring set. Over all, I thought it was a fun, comfortable, stylish outfit that I enjoyed wearing. :)





Lately, I've been looking for ways to style my cobalt skirt. I'm still getting used to styling colored bottoms. I've normally worn jean, black, brown, grey, or white skirts, so colored skirts have been a bit of a challenge for me. I have a navy and white stripe shirt like the one in the picture above, so I'm really considering trying the look.




Another thing I've been noticing is the dressed up plaid shirts. It's something I'd really like to try. I have a red and black plaid top that I never wear because I don't like any of the ways I've tried to style it. But these have been an inspiration for that shirt, so I might be trying it again.

And lastly.... I just love this scarf. I'm not huge into tribal, but this scarf has just the right colors and pattern, don't you think?
Has Pinterest inspired you lately?
No comments:
Post a Comment