My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Summer to Autumn

Do you have the same problem as me, not wanting to give up your bright colors once Fall comes? 

Well, I put together a few ideas on how to Autumn-ize your wardrobe, and continue wearing your favorite colors and clothing items through the colder months. 

maxi dress for fall: pair with a belted cardigan & scarf

Wearing a maxi dress or skirt with long sleeve shirt or cardigan and scarf. 

Navy, gray, and turqt!

pink and navy

Wearing brighter colors with neutral colors. 

"pink, cream and light tan" by trinity-holiness-girl on Polyvore

Wearing more muted colors with creams and light greys. 

turquoise + charcoal. Looove these colors together. Those colored jeans would make a great skirt!
grey with brights like teal ^ and orange below. 


 orange and gray. interesting

Snakeskin!

(Sorry, this has nothing to do with the post. I just love these shoes. ^_^)

love this length jean skirt with tights and boots. That's my look all fall and winter. :)

Wearing shorter jean skirts with tights and boots. 

great color Combo.

"Sea foam green." by tabitha-patterson ❤ liked on Polyvore

I like this matching of seafoam with cream. 

Snakeskin & Cobalt. Modern Modesty.


Love this bright dark color with snakeskin. 

Sweater over striped maxi dress!

maxi dress with sweater and a belt. 

Super cute, even if I don't really care for polka dots. I think the outfit would look better without them.

adorable!

finding bright colored warm clothes. 

Classy Outfit

Love the scarf!!!!

Emerald green skirt with neutral sweater over blue gingham button down with rolled sleeves

Lace sleeved sweatshirt  ❤ This!!!

I love ^this^ sweatshirt!!!! 

LOVE THE RED BOOTS!

Plaids are a definite fall and winter pattern. Love the bright pops of red. 


So do you stick to more neutrals in the winter, or do you like using a bright pop of color every once in a while in the colder weather? 

I know that most of these tips are probably known by anyone with a Pinterest account, I just wanted to share these ideas with ya'll. :) 


(disclaimer: None of these images are mine. They were all found on Pinterest.) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! I love so many of those outfits! The teal/turquoise colors with grey and pink are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete