My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Any questions?


As you all know, I've been very busy. But I'd still like to do something here with my readers. Considering this blog is about modest fashion, Biblical beauty, frugality, and starting to be a little more about natural remedies and the like, I'd like to hear from my readers. 

Do you have a question about an outfit?

Current trend? 

Jewelry? 

Scarves?

Belts?

Hair and/or makeup? 

Something about me personally? 

A question about the Bible? 

I don't promise to have all the answers, but what I don't know, I will try my best to research the answer for you. Also, please understand, unless the answer is from the Bible, it's my personal opinion and conviction. You are free to agree or disagree. You can ask your question in a comment, and I'll address the question and make my reply in a post. 

I can't wait to hear them! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'll ask a question! :)
    Here is a makeup/health question: What do you think is the best way to remove makeup? As in, do you use a washcloth or your hands and do you use a certain kind of lotion or remover?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete