My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Faith


Sometimes, you just need to take a step of faith. 

Sometimes, it's your own fears that hold you back.

God is waiting patiently for you to simply hold His hand, trust Him, and allow him to lead. 

Proverbs 3:6  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 

This picture has always been an example to me of our Father's guiding hand, caring heart, and constant presence. 

Are you holding onto your Father's hand? Or are you stumbling along, feeling alone, while He waits for you to trust Him? 

What are you waiting for? 

1 comment:

  1. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner! You'd left a comment a bit back about my lace tank top. Hopefully you remember! =)
    I purchased the camisole at a store called Vanity. Hope have one near you! I think they have a website too, but I'm not sure if they sell the camis on their site.
    Thanks for commenting girl!
    Have a lovely day,
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete