My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Blue

Blue 2

Blue 2 by pawpawsgirl92 featuring a white gold infinity ring

Nope, I'm not "feelin' blue". I'm just enjoying blue. Blue was my first favorite color, and has since been joined by many different colors that I now love. Still, there's just something about your first love, even if it's a color. Seriously, what would this world be like without color? Especially the many fabulous shades of blue we get to enjoy? Think of the ocean, sky, blue eyes, and so much more.

Ok, now that I'm done with my rant, let's talk about this fabulous Polyvore set.

When I see that blue lace dress, I immediately think of an engagement outfit. Either to wear while you're proposed to (although really, what girl gets to plan for that?), or an engagement party, or maybe even the rehearsal dinner. This shade of bright, dark blue looks fabulous on all hair and skin types, and what girl doesn't look good in lace? I've had quite a crush on lace lately, so that may be why I think this way. ;)

The second outfit would be great for going someplace nice with friends, a Wednesday night service, or maybe even a date outfit.  It's feminine, refined, while still having a professional air.

I fell in love with the cross-body bag, but when I looked it up, I found out that it was over $1,300! :O

I have a black leather jacket and a red leather jacket, and I love them both. I hope to get a brown, bomber leather jacket one day. I think that the bright colored leather jackets are a great fashion staple for autumn, and this blue leather jacket is no exception.

So what do you think of blue?

What's your favorite shade of blue? 

No comments:

Post a Comment