Valentine's set by pawpawsgirl92 featuring a satchel bag
There are so many different opinions about Valentine's Day. Some love it, some hate it, and some forget about it or ignore it. I may be single, but I don't believe that it's a good reason for me to mope around on Valentine's. Why not have fun instead? So today I'm giving myself a pink manicure and a red pedicure, drinking coffee out of a heart mug, cutting out paper heart valentines with my little sister, and going skating tonight with family and friends.
Here's some things I love about Valentine's Day.
crimson roses
romantic music
the perfect excuse to wear red and pink together
wearing purple and pink together
sweet hand written notes
an over abundance of hearts everywhere you look
taking the time to think about and spend time with the people you love
So you see, you don't have to have a Valentine to enjoy Valentine's Day.
Here's some outfit inspirations of Valentine colors. (And yes, I do consider purple a valentine color.)
There are so many different opinions about Valentine's Day. Some love it, some hate it, and some forget about it or ignore it. I may be single, but I don't believe that it's a good reason for me to mope around on Valentine's. Why not have fun instead? So today I'm giving myself a pink manicure and a red pedicure, drinking coffee out of a heart mug, cutting out paper heart valentines with my little sister, and going skating tonight with family and friends.
Here's some things I love about Valentine's Day.
crimson roses
romantic music
the perfect excuse to wear red and pink together
wearing purple and pink together
sweet hand written notes
an over abundance of hearts everywhere you look
taking the time to think about and spend time with the people you love
So you see, you don't have to have a Valentine to enjoy Valentine's Day.
Here's some outfit inspirations of Valentine colors. (And yes, I do consider purple a valentine color.)
Red by pawpawsgirl92 featuring a hot pink dress
For me, red is first and foremost THEE Valentine's Day color.
For me, red is first and foremost THEE Valentine's Day color.
Pink by pawpawsgirl92 featuring a pleated skirt
Some prefer the super feminine color pink, which I like too, but red describes me better.
Some prefer the super feminine color pink, which I like too, but red describes me better.
Purple by pawpawsgirl92 featuring plus size jewelry
Purple is a beautiful, feminine yet bold color.
So what's your favorite color for Valentine's?
Purple is a beautiful, feminine yet bold color.
So what's your favorite color for Valentine's?




No comments:
Post a Comment