My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas

Well, it's only a few days until Christmas, and I'm just now getting around to posting some Christmas themed pics! All the ones I'm about to show ya'll are from my trip. I haven't taken any of our decorations since it's the same ones every year. 

These were in a welcome center in Florida.





I thought their handmade ornaments were very cute. :) 

Then, here's a couple from the house we stayed at.



And now, here's some people pics. 

me and Kathryne at the college and career class party Sunday night.

Me, Megan, and our build-a-bear fellas. 

Me and Greg, my Christmas present. Me and this little tiger go a ways back, so he's a sentimental gift. :)

Mrs. Charlotte and Megan at the Alabama welcome center.

Ok, I know that I keep overloading ya'll with pics of my trip. Hopefully after Christmas this blog will go back to normal with outfit posts and such. 

But until then,

Love ya'll! 


No comments:

Post a Comment