My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

RED-Y for AUTUMN!




Yesterday, I did something that I've been wanting to do for a long time. I had dyed my hair auburn before, but it didn't really show...and it wasn't the color I really wanted. The color I wanted...was burgundy.

So yesterday, I got up the courage to do it. I was afraid the change would be too drastic, but thanks to my dark hair, it wasn't. I absolutely LOVE my burgundy hair! 

What do you think?

Oh, and I also cut my bangs and got layers again. So you can say it's a whole new look. ;) 

Here's a few more pics.



(oops! Sorry guys, that's a picture of the real me. ^_-)

Yesterday, I also got my camera bag in!


 
 

I love it. :) 

Oh, and I also got a few more things at Walmart.

This awesome red, white and blue tiger shirt off the clearance rack.

I needed some gold earrings, and I found these for $2. They look really cute and go with a lot of stuff.

Penthouse Pink. :) I would've gotten Essie, but they didn't have this particular color. I've been craving gold and light pink lately. No clue why.
And last but not least, my awesome new colorblock maxi! I didn't intend to get it to be trendy, I just love how it looks and feels. I've been wearing out my purple maxi. 

I also have some awesome plans for my jewelry shop that I'm working on, I can't wait to share it with ya'll! 

Have a wonderful week! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE your hair!! It is sooo pretty! :) And that camera bag is too perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! It's so you. :D Your maxi dress is cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks gorgeous=) I love it!! It looks so good on you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hannah and Kayla! I've wanted to do it for a long time. Just the word "Burgundy" was kinda intimidating. But it was the exact color I wanted!

    ReplyDelete