My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Changes

Some changes are good.
Some changes are not so good. 
Some changes are difficult.
And some are easy. 

Nevertheless, I've been having a lot of changes in my life as of late. 

One you may've noticed.

What do you think of the new blog look? 

I finally made a header that worked and I liked, so I was excited about that. 

Thank goodness for PicMonkey, the only free editing site that could ever replace Picnik. 

Ok, now I'm rambling. ;) 

Anyways, another change ya'll already know about, is my hair. 


I do love the burgandy, but every once in a while I start missing my brown hair. Thankfully, dye fades and your hair grows out.

.......I decided to share with ya'll the thing I've been working on for my jewelry business. My life has been so busy with God, ministry, family, photography, friends and jewelry making, and now I'm about to add homeschooling and piano lessons to that. I knew I needed to either back off or simplify one of these areas, so I've decided on the jewelry making. I'll still be making some jewelry, but I'm gonna be getting a lot of my stock in premade jewelry. I found some cute premade jewelry for about the same cost as the supplies, and it will free up some of my time. 

Want to see some of what I'll be getting? 



These come in lots of colors, and I'll be selling them for $25 a piece, $20 if you buy more than one at the same time. 


This would be $25 also.


$25


$20 
(I really like this one.) 

Photobucket

$18 (a piece) 

This is all lovely jewelry that I couldn't make because I don't have the right tools, but I can sell for about the same amounts as my other jewelry. 

I'm calling it my "new line" for my Simply Elegant Jewelry store. The line is called, "Simply Refined." 

So what do you think? 

Do you like my idea? Do you like the jewelry? 

1 comment:

  1. Love the new layout, the new haircut, and the new line of jewelry! All the necklaces are so gorgeous! You sound like a very busy girl...but busy in a good way.(: I pray that the Lord gives you the strength to accomplish all the tasks you set your hand to!(:

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete