My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Monday, June 11, 2012

When your tempted to gripe (and What I wore Sunday)

I just got excited about something, only to be disappointed. So I'll admit, I'm VERY tempted to gripe right now. The best medicine I know of for a griping attitude is thankfulness. So I'm going to share yesterday's outfit, along with some things I'm thankful for. 

This is the dress I've been talking about. I got it for $16 at Walmart, and there's plenty more cute dresses over there.

belting. :)

This is the necklace I made that was inspired from Anna at IHOD

Diego, my trusty SLR. A post on him coming up!

I LOVE the pattern on this dress! 






So, I'm tempted to complain that I don't have the money to get another cute dress like this, but instead, I'm going to be thankful for this lovely dress that I have. :)

My dad got to preach in Abbeville for all the services yesterday. I know he had a blast. I'm so thankful to have a dad that loves to serve the Lord, and is always ready to change HIS plans for whatever the Lord wants. There's so much I need to learn from him. 

On the way home, I was sooo thankful that I brought my camera. The past two nights I've been taking sunset pictures. I'm discovering that no two sunsets are exactly alike. So as we were riding back, I saw this amazing sight.

The sun looked red, and beautiful. I couldn't get the exact picture I wanted, but I'm thankful for what I did get. 

I love the fact that not only do I get to learn so much from the sermons at church, but I also have the privilege of my Father, my Best Friend, taking the time every day to teach me life lessons. I'm thankful for my wonderful family, that I grow closer to every day. I'm thankful for awesome friends that are there for me. And I'm thankful for the privilege to get to share the Gospel with someone. Please pray for a young man that is allowing me to share God's wonderful plan for mankind.

What are you thankful for today?

Did you learn something at church, or has your Heavenly Father taught you something lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment