My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sunset stroll

Last night when I looked out the window, I knew we were in for a lovely blue sunset. So I grabbed my camera, and ran out the door. (My family is getting used to this. ^_-) 

Here are some shots of the best paintings I've ever seen, done by my favorite artist, Jesus Christ. :) 

Isn't it amazing?

I love the "depth" of the clouds at the bottom of this ^ pic.

This one looks like fleece. :)

The cute little bunny that was too far away. We got bunnies all over the area. 



Sadly, my lens doesn't do too great with waning light. 
This one is one of my favorites from last night.

As I was walking back home, I saw our neighbor's roses and couldn't resist.


And this is the little cute face I found waiting for me when I got home. Ain't he a heart stealer? :)


Then, my siblings and I washed the dishes then watched a movie together while our parents went on a date. It was a pretty relaxing evening. 

Last night, I was once again reminded of the verse in Psalms, "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." (Psalms 19:1 KJV) 

That is the verse I got my name for my photography business from, God's Handiwork Photography.

So was there a beautiful sunset where you live last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment