So how's your summer been goin?
Sorry I kinda disappeared for a little while. My mom hurt her foot, so I've been picking up the slack. That, and for the past two weeks I've been getting serious with my Bible College.
I shared my college schedule in this post.
I've also been making some jewelry.
![]() |
| This set was more colorful then I usually make, but I think it came out pretty good....do you? |
![]() |
| Another unusual set. It's amazing how creative you can become when you have limited supplies. ;) |
![]() |
| And the person that buys this set, gets the key charm, as well as all four ribbons! |
| I think the key is lovely. :) |
| This is how the whole necklace looks. |
| ....and a picture of my stalker...who was banging on the glass door trying to get my attention. ;D |
So, another reason I haven't been posting, or even taking many pictures, is because I'm trying to fulfill one of my summer goals. Spending more time with my siblings. We've been having board game and card game marathons, making tents with sheets, chasing each other around the house, and snuggling while watching a movie. Don't ever think you're too old to play with your siblings. Because one day, you'll wish you had taken the opportunities you had to build stronger bonds with them.
So that's what my week mostly consisted of.
How was your week?
P.S. I'm sponsoring a giveaway on Savories of Life. Be sure to check it out and enter!
P.P.S. This is my 100th post!!!! :D




oh, that jewelry is beautiful! i'd love to buy a set sometime :)
ReplyDeleteand yes, it is important to spend as much time as possible with younger siblings...i agree.
Thank you, Holly! I post all my jewelry on facebook, if you'd like to look at them sometime. It's just too much to keep up with posting all my jewelry on facebook and on here.
DeleteLove the key charm! Above-lovely work!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog...your photography is always fantastic! His blessings to you!
Kaitlin
thebendandback.blogspot.com
Thank you, Kaitlyn! I love key necklaces too. I also have another key necklace I made, and it's posted on facebook. Thank you about the photography too! God Bless you too! :)
Delete