My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Nautical

classy nautical

classy nautical by pawpawsgirl92 featuring gold jewelry

Nautical is a style that had to grow on me. When I first saw it, I didn't really know if I liked it or not. But now, I LOVE it! Its so classy, summery, and simply awesome. Now let's talk about the items in the set above. 

striped nautical tee~ I love this shirt. I really like how the stripes don't go all the way up. I think there's much more interest and uniqueness this way. It looks flowy, comfortable and feminine. How do you feel about stripes? I prefer wider stripes, like these in the shirt. 

yachting navy blue skirt~ Yes! It is actually called a yachting skirt! Matched with the striped shirt, it looks great. I think for a more formal look, it could be matched with a long sleeve, white flowy shirt and navy blue pumps. 

navy blue wedges~ I love wedges, and these are just adorable! 

red/white striped beach bag~ really cute and practical bag for boating, beach party, or even a cruise. 

blue/white striped hat~ I'm not much of a floppy hat person (more of a cowgirl hat/beret kinda girl ^_-), but this hat would be perfect for the beach, to protect against sunburn. 

hemp rope jewelry~ I'm really thinking of making some jewelry in this style. I think it's rather cute, and fashionably nautical. :)




 anchor earrings~ Really cute with this outfit. :)



And to finish the classy, sophisticated look, using some of this gorgeous red lipstick with the really cute striped case. Of course, be careful when using red lipstick. If you put to much, you can look like a clown. ;D 


So what do you think of nautical?
 

1 comment:

  1. http://savoriesoflife.blogspot.com/2012/06/two-girly-prizes-enter-to-win.html is where your giveaway is!

    ReplyDelete