Have a great day! by pawpawsgirl92 featuring zebra print watches
(I soooo love this outfit! It's so cute and comfy looking. ^_^)
It's been raining all morning, but now the sun is out again. I finally did my Bible college this morning, after a few months of not doing it. I guess you could say that I took off a semester. ;) For those of you that don't know, I do a correspondence Bible College out of Florida. I don't send it in, therefore I won't get a diploma. But, I do it for the learning experience, and I do really love it.
Would you like to see the college class schedule I've made for myself?
The Bible class of course is from the Bible College. Music theory is going over a music course I took in highschool that I'm going back over. Literature is using a college literature book that I found at Goodwill that makes you work out the meaning and purpose of a story, and helps you to understand the author. Elementary Education is homeschooling my brother, mostly grading papers and preparing papers for the next day. The photography lessons are really a blessing. I found this website called Digital Photography School
that has been very helpful. I write down the lesson tips in a notebook, that can be studied or even brought on a photoshoot. I'm sure that you can figure out the rest.
So now that I've bored you with those details, any other correspondence College students out there?
(I soooo love this outfit! It's so cute and comfy looking. ^_^)
It's been raining all morning, but now the sun is out again. I finally did my Bible college this morning, after a few months of not doing it. I guess you could say that I took off a semester. ;) For those of you that don't know, I do a correspondence Bible College out of Florida. I don't send it in, therefore I won't get a diploma. But, I do it for the learning experience, and I do really love it.
Would you like to see the college class schedule I've made for myself?
|
Time of day
|
Monday
|
Tuesday
|
Wednesday
|
Thursday
|
Friday
|
|
Morning
|
Bible
|
Bible
|
Bible
|
Bible
|
No classes
|
|
|
Music theory
|
Literature
|
Music theory
|
Literature
|
No classes
|
|
Optional (if enough time)
|
Working on book
|
Working on book
|
Working on book
|
Working on book
|
No classes
|
|
Afternoon
|
Elementary Education
|
Elementary education
|
Elementary Education
|
Elementary Education
|
No classes
|
|
|
Make jewelry (if I have the supplies)
|
Photography lessons
|
No class
|
Photography lessons
|
Make jewelry (if I have the supplies)
|
|
Optional (if enough time)
|
Blogging
|
Blogging
|
Blogging
|
Blogging
|
blogging
|
that has been very helpful. I write down the lesson tips in a notebook, that can be studied or even brought on a photoshoot. I'm sure that you can figure out the rest.
So now that I've bored you with those details, any other correspondence College students out there?

No comments:
Post a Comment