My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dreamy days

Today is a dreamy sorta day. 

Which is kind of unusual, considering how busy I've been. I guess that's another perk of being a woman. We're good at multitasking. ;) 

Today is a cool, windy day. There's bright blue skies with white fluffy clouds. It's a day I wish I could go to the park and take pictures. It's the kind of day that I dream of....


Paris

or


Elegant tea parties

or 

Royalty

I'm a believer that the color you're wearing will help determine your mood. Each color has it's own personality that will effect the wearer of that color. Of course, I am also a dreamer, so these things may not be true for everyone.

Which of these sets is your favorite?

Lately, my jewelry business has had a decent flow. It may not always be as thriving as I wish it would, but it's going well, by my standards. I am talking with a couple other bloggers about sponsoring a couple of giveaways, so be looking for that in the next month or two. ;)

Sadly, my photography business is a little slow at the moment, even though I would love to take advantage of the lovely weather and flowers blooming. In the mean time, I've been adding to my growing photo gadgets list.

Here are some of them.

(Nikon 55-200mm lens)
I've finally been able to narrow down what lens I want. I do have a Canon Rebel XS, but I've discovered that I can use Nikon lens with it, with a special adapter that costs about $10. I played with this lens on a friend's camera, and really liked how sharp and bright the images were. I believe Nikon has good quality, and is a little cheaper then Canon. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm getting rid of my Canon baby anytime soon. ;)

(Canon 50mm macro lens) 

This lens has a ton of good reviews. It's a standard lens, as well as being praised as a great macro lens. It's a tad more expensive then the other lens, and will probably come after the Nikon lens.

I couldn't find a clear picture of this bag. But it's an actually cute bag I saw at Walmart, and considering getting. I also eventually want to get an external flash, and some different filters.

Well, this post has been plenty long (and random) enough, so I'll end it here.

But what do you think about my photography wishlist?

If you're a photographer, do you have any advice you can give me on something I may not have thought of? Or maybe you have one of these lens and can tell me how you like it.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment