My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Coral, Turquoise, and a Surprise

This morning I went soulwinning with some good friends. 

Now, I'm at home, waiting.

My dad has a surprise place he's taking us, and he won't give any hints.

It's killing me.

So I decided to keep myself occupied with a blog post. 

Today's outfit is definitely out of my comfort zone. I don't mean modesty wise, I mean color wise. I'm a very matching conscience kind of person. 

BUT......

I love this coral shirt with this new turquoise jewelry set I made. 


So here it is. :)


Did I mention how horrible I am at taking outfit pics of myself?

So what do you think of these two colors together? 

I think they're wonderfully springy, cute, and fashionable. 

My outfit specs are:

jean skirt: $7 at Clothes Mentor (refashioned by me) 
coral t-shirt: $5 at Walmart
Turquoise jewelry set: made by me
blue jean flip flops: $3 at Goodwill

I did my hair in a new style today, and I love it!

I put a pony tail on the side, made a hole with my fingers between the holder and my head, then flipped the tail through. I normally do this in the middle with a normal pony tail, but I really liked how this came out. It's so easy, keeps my hair out of my face, and yet is cute and feminine. 

I'm finally beginning to appreciate the flash on my camera. It brightens the eyes.

 Hmmm.....I still wonder where we're going....


No comments:

Post a Comment