My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

In the stillness....

In the stillness of this late morning, I'm.....

feeling the cool breeze coming in from my open window....and thankfulness for feeling so much better. Thank you Lord!

Smelling the wonderful scent of my favorite candle, "Autumn Wreath." What an exquisite name, isn't it? 

Seeing my best friend's Christmas gift sitting on my desk (*smiles*), the beauty of bare branches against a beautiful blue sky, the messy room of a girl that's been sick for two days, and my skinnier frame in the mirror, due to my illness. 


Thinking about my Father's wonderful mercy for answering my prayers, and how blessed I am to have praying friends. 


Listening to birds twittering, my younger siblings playing, my computer fan running, and my favorite Christmas cd, "Celtic Woman~ a Christmas Celebration".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to thank ya'll for all the prayers, I could feel them. I feel 100% better, and none of the rest of my family is showing signs of getting the virus. I can't tell you how good it felt to wake up, and feel strange, because there was absolutely no pain, no nausea, and I was feeling completely rested.


 This is a pic I took last year, but it fits for this post. Do you like to dig through old photos and use them sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment