First, Rachel was sick last Friday night. Then my mom got sick Thursday morning. Then I got sick yesterday afternoon. And now, my dad's home sick. Thankfully, neither Mark or Matthew have gotten sick yet, please pray that they don't.
Both Rachel's and my mom's cases only lasted 24 hours, and I'm hoping mine does the same. So far, I've had the worst case, and can't even keep water down. I had the worst night of my life last night, complete with nightmares throughout. Thankfully, my color has come back a little now, and I don't look so deathly white.
I really need to get better, because along with all the other Christmas stuff, I have five photoshoots lined up....all before Christmas.
Of course, my dad needs to get better too, and once again, please pray for the rest of our family to not get sick.
Please pray for us.
Thank you.
Im sorry you all have been so sick! It just be so miserable! I'll be sure and keep you and your family in my prayers...feel better soon!
ReplyDelete~Vicki
deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com
Thank you! Thanks to everyone's prayers, I feel much better. Please just pray that no one else gets sick now! Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete