Thanks to a dear reader, I have accomplished.....
Bokeh.
Catching bokeh is a fun pastime....for a photographer. ;)
And I have been driving my family crazy by turning out the lights, and getting in their way because I'm taking pictures....again. Good thing they love me anyway. ;)
| thought this one came out cool. :) |
| love this one |
| My newest Christmas mug! (I'm putting together a post of all my Christmas coffee mugs.) |
| trying candy canes in my coffee. Pretty good, if you don't leave it in there too long. ;) |
![]() | ||||||
| I couldn't resist taking this pic at the ladies Fellowship the other night. :D |
After the ladies fellowship, I was given an early Christmas present from Ms. Charlotte.
a haircut. She gave me a giftcard to Erica, an extremely talented beautician in our church, and I had the choice between a haircut, manicure, pedicure, or facial. I chose the haircut, because my mom hates doing layers. :)
I really like it.
| I know, I don't look that enthused. But I was trying to concentrate on the picture, lol ;) |
You can't see it all that great in the pics, but that's the best I could do. :)
I didn't cut any off the length, and didn't cut anything off the bangs, just layers.
I'm actually hoping to dye my hair soon. Not that I don't like the color it is, I just have a certain color that I really like. That should be coming soon. :)
Lastly, as my title says, I got a new camera bag!
Well, not exactly new.
Let me explain.
I have been struggling with buying a camera bag. My SLR is so big, it takes up all the space in the little bag that I have. And getting more lens and accessories in the future also meant I needed a bigger bag. I wanted something that was big and cute enough to be a purse and camera bag. To get a cute one was $80 plus. A plain black one was $50. And with starting the jewelry and photography businesses, I need to use the little money I have frugally.
Then, my dad said I needed a hard shell camera case, to protect my camera. I looked, but didn't see anything for my camera.
This morning, the Lord popped an idea into my head. "Remember that cute bag you got for your laptop?" He said. "Yes, but I started using a book bag so I could fit my laptop and books in one bag. Since then that bag has been collecting dust. But it's a computer bag," I said. "Go check it out," the Lord replied, so I did. And guess what? My camera, camera stuff, and purse stuff all fit comfortably in this cute bag! Wanna see it?
Cute, isn't it?
It's hard on the outside, roomy, comfortable on my shoulder, cute, and holds everything like that's what it was made for!
It fits my wallet, hairbrush, makeup, tic-tacs, germ-x, sunglasses, camera manual, extra sd cards, extra filters, camera cleaning stuff, and my camera with room for new additions in the future!
I put my old camera bag in here to put the camera in for extra padding.
*Sighs*
My problem is solved, and it didn't cost me a thing.
Thank you, Lord!



No comments:
Post a Comment