As I sit at my desk typing on my laptop, I stop to smile down to a new addition to my desktop.
My apple cinnamon candle had finally come to it's end. So tonight as I browsed the shelves at Cracker Barrel, I found myself standing in front of the candles. As I read the labels, and smelled each one, I stopped. I had just picked up a candle with the name, "Autumn Wreath". Now, if you've known me for any amount of time, you probably know how much I adore Autumn. Between that and the wonderful scent, I was sold.
But there's something else you probably don't know about me. And that's I'm a sucker for a lovely name. Autumn Wreath just sounded so perfectly eloquent. Even when I read the labels on nail polish, I'm more likely to buy it because I like the name, then the actual color. (Of course, I'm not a perfect dunce. I also make sure I like the color before I buy it, but the name does usually seal the deal.)
Ok, moving on from my name obsession, let's talk about today's outfit. I'll admit right up front that I did not wear this outfit the whole day. I had been told it was going to be rather cool today, so my outfit got a little warm after awhile.
Today's outfit includes two colors I really, really like together.
Red and Black.
It also includes a couple of scarves, another thing I really like.
If you're very observant, you might've noticed something else.
Yep.
I changed the style of my bangs a little bit. They got too long, so rather than cutting them, I just straightened them to the side.
So....... do you like it?
So are any of you readers also lovers of the colors red and black?
I know that the two colors are often associated with goths, but I don't think we should abstain from putting these two lovely colors together for that reason.
Well, I'm spending some extra time with my sibs tonight with a movie, so I better wrap this post up.
Have a lovely Friday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment