Hi ya'll!
I've been getting in some really good shopping lately.
Wanna see?
Everything above came from Cato. I didn't list the prices, because some I really don't want to remember what I paid for them. ;) I was so excited to get the maxi skirts, and can see them getting a lot of use. They were $12 each, which wasn't bad prices for maxis. I didn't go to Cato looking for graphic tees, but I fell in love with these. I've been wanting something axtec print for a while, and the first tee was my favorite of the ones I found. I love the colors and the thin, soft material. The LOVE tee is so versatile, and I've already styled it a few different ways. I've been wanting an Eiffel Tower tee for a long time. But when I saw both of these, and tried them on, I couldn't decide which to get, so I ended up getting both. I love the look of French words, but if I can't understand what it says, I won't buy it. Thankfully, I knew what this one says, except for one word, but I know at least what the shirt is talking about. The jewelry was all in the $2 and $3 range. I finally have a white bubble necklace! I'm not sure if you can see the silver necklace that well, but it has a beach theme of shells and starfish. It's really cute. :) Then, I got the yellow set for my new maxi, since I don't have any yellow in my wardrobe.
Then, I found this adorable jean skirt at Goodwill for $4! I don't normally like pleats, but this skirt looks straight down, and is super easy to walk in. And it fits like it was made for me. Perfect length and width. :) I also found a hardback Hardy Boys book, a three-in-one for $.99!
Last Sunday, one of the ladies at the church we're helping walked up to me with a Walmart bag and put it in my hand saying it was a gift. When I opened it, I found a top I had complimented her on the week before! I guess I better be careful with the compliments. ;) Just kidding, I really do like it, I just never intended for her to give it to me.
The colors and pattern are so pretty. :)
I love the graphic tee and statement necklace style. I can't wait to try it with my new tees!
In other news, last week I helped at the revival I told ya'll about. I really enjoyed working with the kids again, and just had a lot of fun the whole week, even though I was kept really busy. ;)
The week before I was able to hang out with this fabulous lady for a Sunday afternoon. We had fun running errands, eating at Wendy's, and browsing at Goodwill before heading back to church for choir practice. It was so fun to sing alto again, even if just for a day. :)
Oh and I finally did it! I wore stripes with floral! And I really liked the results. :)
So besides that, I've been reading, homeschooling and editing pictures, celebrating my sister and brother's birthday's at Chuck E Cheese, and next week I'm going to Megan's house for a sleepover! I can't wait!
So what's your summer been like?
P. S. <3 <3 I can't wait for Autumn!!!! <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment