My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Current life happenings

This is my background on my phone at the moment. I've just fallen in love with the color yellow lately! It's so sweet and cheery. 

Speaking of, remember when I said a while back that I was looking for the perfect yellow item to add to my wardrobe? Well, today I found it! 

Isn't it lovely? 

I of course had to try it on and practice styling it when I got home.

Not really sure why my face is so red in this pic, must be the lighting. 


I've had this skirt for a long time. I tried a little pattern mixing with the flowers and stripes. I think I like it. :) 


Then, I had to see the $5 bubble necklaces in a myriad of beautiful colors. Grr. Oh well, I love my new navy bubble, and it's the first piece of navy jewelry I've ever owned. I'm wearing it to my friend's wedding.




I like this outfit for the wedding much better than the one I had chosen before. 

Then, since I was in an outfit trying mood, this is my outfit for Sunday. 


Both shirt and skirt were $2 each at Walmart! My mom found them and thought they looked like my style. :) 

So what has this girl been up to? 

Taking two mile walks nearly daily for the past two weeks, studying for and teaching Sunday School, playing games on my phone (yes, I'm guilty of getting into racing games lately, thanks to my lil bro), Bible College, and spending time with family. It's been fun, crazy, and needless to say, busy as I prepare for my first flight ever and shooting my friend's wedding in less than two weeks. 

Have a happy week! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Cute scarf, Kristin! :D Lovely outfits too.
    You teach Sunday School? I do too! Well, it's technically Children's Church, but we call it Sunday school. ;)

    ReplyDelete