My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Monday, February 17, 2014

My life lately

I've noticed that since I got my iPhone that I take pictures pretty much daily just like I used to. I mean, I love my SLR, but it usually seems like too much hassle to pull out to take pictures of everyday, and I'm usually afraid to go just anywhere with it, because I'm afraid of it getting broken or stolen. But since my phone is always with me, and it takes really great pictures (for a phone), I'm once again enjoying capturing the little things of life. So here are some glimpses into my life through iPhone pictures.


Me and my friend Carolyn at her bridal shower last Tuesday. I so wish I could make it to her wedding, but it'll be all the way in Pennsylvania! *sighs*


My post on Facebook the day before Valentine's. I truly had a great day too with my siblings. :)

My yummy breakfast for Valentine's included coffee with marshmallows, biscuits and honey with a fried egg. Mm-mm! 



This was while we were trying to play a board game. Matthew climbed on Mark's shoulders all by himself. Here's Mark trying to look mad. ;) 
mint sweatshirt, bubble necklace-both $3 at Cato, mint hoop earrings-part of a set at Charming Charlie's, pink undershirt-given to me, jean skirt-$3 at a thrift store in Florida, nude flats- $20? at Payless. 

teal tee, royal blue undershirt, flip flops, and polka dot scarf - all from Walmart for $2 each, hair flower and initial necklace- gifts from friends, jean skirt- $3 from thrift store, earrings- $2 from Goodwill. 

scarf- given to me, from Cato, bracelet- made by me, earrings- part of a set from Charming Charlie's.

peach shirt- gift, $5 from Walmart, jean skirt- $5 from Goodwill, mint undershirt (not shown) - $2 from Walmart.

blue tee, black crop jacket- at Cato (long time ago?? Not sure of the prices), skirt- $6 from Clothes Mentor, a thrift shop, zebra necklace- made by me.

Another great thing about my iPhone is how much easier it is to take outfit pics and upload them so I can use them on here or on Modern Modesty. I know, I almost sound like I could do an advertisement for Apple! ;)



This was the weather we had today. Yes, you have permission to be jealous. ;) I was so excited to see the warmer temps again that I pulled out my short sleeve tee and flip flops to go grocery shopping ( I was wearing the outfit with the polka dot scarf today.) 

And this amazing stuff is what I'm going to be attempting to make tomorrow morning. Praying that it comes out ok and I don't waste anything. 

What have you been up to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment