You remember in my last post dreaming of Spring? Well, Thursday, the Lord granted my wish/desire. Thursday was insanely gorgeous, warm with a cool breeze, perfectly blue skies, with sweet songbirds singing their melodies. It was heavenly. :)
Friday was rainy most of the day, but still warm, and today is nice and warm again with a cool breeze. I never realized how much I missed my warm weather clothes!
Tuesday night I went out with my friends window shopping (with a little shopping involved) then going to the coffee shop. It was freezing, and this Louisiana girl was wearing all the warmest clothes she owned.
Here's me and my lovely friends at CC's. Honestly, what place is better for hanging out than a coffee shop?
Then yesterday I found some fun stuff at Walmart that I'm really excited about.
| blue and white striped v-neck tee $3 blue flipflops $1 |
| Mint tee $6 |
| green/blue gingham high-low button up $9 |
My mom actually showed me the striped shirt, and I wasn't sure of it until I tried it on, and really liked how it looked. It wasn't until I got in the car that I realized that the shirt and flip flops matched. The mint tee of course, was because I can't seem to say no to mint. The gingham shirt was something I've been eyeing since Walmart got it. I just liked the colors and style of it. Finally yesterday I found it on clearance and tried it on for the first time. Just as I suspected, I loved it! Every time I had seen it before, I had paired it in my mind with the pearl necklace and cowgirl boots. I knew it would look great, and I was so excited to find I was right. I can think of other ways to style it as well, like with my silver bubble necklace or tied in a knot in the front.
So have you had any really good finds lately?
Looks like you had fun! I love that striped tee. I've been loving the stripes lately. My semi-recent finds have been about 6 shirts from JCPenny. I had no idea they had such good clothes! I got all 6 shirts for about 30 bucks too, which was a pretty good deal I thought (gotta love clearance and coupons)! =)
ReplyDelete~jaime
Cute new stuff! :D In my latest blog post I showed the brown cardigan, yellow striped top, purple top and striped cap that I recently acquired at a clothing swap. So far I've only worn the cardigan, but I really like it!
ReplyDelete