My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

red and orange, among other things


Last night I got the opportunity to wear two colors together that I really like, red and orange. Thanks to this awesome shirt that has red, orange, black and white, I was able to put together a fun outfit. I've worn all of this together before, but with black shoes. Since the last time I wore it, I got these adorable red flats that I'm always looking for a chance to wear. It was a really cute and comfy outfit that I enjoyed wearing, something that has become a necessity with me lately. ;) 

Yesterday I had such a nice, relaxing day, watching my siblings play outside and enjoying a good book. My little brother Matthew even gave me a sweet little flower. :) 


a really good book, whether you're married or not. 



Then, last night while they were singing a special before the preaching, my friend Heather doodled a little drawing. It took her less than a minute.


At the end of service she was about to crumple it up, but I stopped her and begged her to let me have it. Imagine, throwing away a piece of art like this? Isn't it beautiful? She couldn't understand why I wanted it. It's so simple, yet has the title of one of my favorite songs, so it means so much. 


So how was your week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment