If it's one thing I've noticed, it's that New Years is for sparkles, bright, flashy and sequiny. It's the time to wear the fun, crazy stuff you're too timid to wear during the rest of the year.
Here are some examples of how to pull off the fun and sparkly while still looking classy.
 |
| There are so many options when it comes to sequin clothing items these days! If you like the less flashy, you might want to go for black sequins or this light champagne color. |
 |
| RED LEATHER SKIRT?!?! Am I the only one in love with colored leather items these days? These skirts are awesome! |
 |
| If you're ok with standing out more, you could give this lovely skirt a try! :) |
 |
| Ahhh, I'm in love with this sweater. :) |
 |
| Isn't this dress the perfect balance, of simple, flashy, and elegant? |
 |
| If you prefer to be less inconspicuous, you might want to go for the jewels and grey look. This sweater would be great for adding a little bling while still being more subdued. I would love to wear this sweater. :) |
Do you dress bright and sparkly for New Years, or just dress like any other day? Which do you prefer?
These looks are all so gorgeous! I did end up dressing up for this New Year and New Year's Eve...not too sparkly, but I did bring out my favorite gold, glittered heels! :)
ReplyDeleteHope your 2014 is off to a fantastic start!
~Vicki
decked out in ruffles
Oh my goodness I love all those outfits! I hope you have an awesome 2014 <3
ReplyDelete