My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Sunshine Blogger Award

Well, this is a first being awarded two blog awards so close together. 

Thank you, Ms. Style, for nominating me! I'm thankful I got to find your blog through this award. 
! It is for "bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere".  Here are the rules for the award: 
First, the nominee must
thank the blogger that nominated her and link to her blog. 
Next she must nominate ten bloggers for the award and let them know. 
Then, she must answer a list of 10 questions and post to her blog.  
Finally, the Sunshine Award button must be posted on the blog!

the Nominations are: 

Lauren Hope @ A Corner Pillar
Jaime Lynn @ Diligently Waiting

Now for the questions!

1) What is your favorite color?

I love every color (with the exception of every shade of yellow except mustard), but my two absolute favorites are first, crimson red, and second, every shade of blue.

2) What are some of your favorite movies?

all four Sherwood pictures films, Timechanger, Sherlock Holmes, Game of Shadows, anything with Roy Rogers, Cars 2, and Kung Fu Panda 2. 


3) Where are you reading in your Bible right now?

Revelation

4) What's your favorite dessert? 

watermelon, vanilla ice cream, pecan pie, and lemon meringue pie.

5) What are your favorite animals?


Horses and dogs 

6) What is your favorite fashion era?

I don't really have one. I dress modest and mostly modern. I'm a t shirt, jean skirt, and flip flops kinda gal. ;) 


7)  What is your favorite season?


Autumn,Autumn, and did I say, AUTUMN!!!!! 

8) When did you start your blog?

9-21-11

9) Is blogging different than you expected?

No, I had had a previous blog, but I sort of outgrew it. True Elegance (name of the blog, because that is what I'm pursuing) fits me much better at this time in my life. 

10) Dark or milk chocolate?

White chocolate, I'm allergic to cocoa.




2 comments:

  1. You like Sherlock? Yay! I do too! Fun to learn about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Kristen! Thanks for doing this.
    I like your answers...except that I'm sorry you're allergic to cocoa. :\ d
    :)

    ReplyDelete