Bonjour!
My week long hiatus was a wonderful success of Bible Study, drawing closer to the Lord, and spending more time with my family. It was so successful in fact, that I've decided to take a week off from the computer once a month, every second week of the month.
Sunday evening, after coming back from a church two and a half hours away, we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. I had gotten some money, but I was planning on saving it. When I walked into Cracker Barrel, they had three full displays of horse and country stuff! I thought to myself, "Oh well, there goes saving the money." Sure enough, I saw one of the most beautiful scarves I've ever seen.
It's beautifully made, and I knew that I'd be furious with myself if I didn't get it, so despite being a little pricey, I went ahead and got it.
I also got a scarf that I had liked a while back and was now on sale.
While at Walmart Monday, I saw a display of body spray, including my favorite scent, Japanese Cherry Blossom.
I have a bottle of it from Bath and Body Works, but I've used almost all of it. This was for a great price and should last a while.
Next, I decided to check out the scarves. While most of the scarves at Walmart are cheap, they have a few better made ones.
I don't really know why, I don't normally care for navy or birds on clothing, but I really liked this scarf, and could see quite a few opportunities to style it. Tonight I'm wearing it with a kelly green tee shirt and white jean skirt.
For a while all my scarves were either red, black or grey. Then I got a scarf with pink, blue, purple, and green in it, and nearly wore it to death. I wanted some more color options, and I think these three scarves have helped to widen my color spectrum of scarves.
I hope to share with ya'll some of the things I learned in Bible study last week. Until then, enjoy your day! :)
I'm glad you had a good break! It definitely seems like a good idea to take a break from the computer for awhile...I know I certainly rely on my laptop and iPad SO much in my day-to-day life, though I do use them mostly for school (so that's my one and only excuse). I love the scarves that you bought! That horse one is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete~Vicki
Decked Out in Ruffles