My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Friday, December 7, 2012

M.I.A.

I'm really sorry I've been M.I.A. for so long. A few weeks ago I tried to write a post, but blogger said that I had run out of room for pictures! I was so frustrated, that I haven't tried writing since. I'm trying to find out how I can open up some space so I can start posting regularly again. Until then, I can use pictures that have already been used on the blog. The picture above is from Christmas last year.

Anyways, I've been super busy. Tomorrow I'm going stay at my friend's house until Monday when we leave for Florida! Yes! I can't wait to see Florida for my first time! I'm traveling with my best friend and my best adult friend who has been like a second mother to me. In case you haven't read my past posts, I'm one of the photographers at the wedding of the adult friend I'm riding with. We plan on having a fun, sightseeing trip, so we're taking the scenic route, which adds about two hours to our journey. I plan on getting tons of pictures, but I don't know when I'll be able to share them with you, as long as blogger is being stubborn. 

Monday and Tuesday of this week there was a preacher's fellowship at the church we've been helping. The preacher's fellowship is hosted once a month by a different church each month of the year. It's a time where we can fellowship, hear lots of great preaching, and meet new preacher's families in the area. It truly helps to unite the small churches here. We all had a blast. I met a lot of new people and made some new friends, including a young missionary couple which are the same age as me. 

Lately I've been preparing for this trip, doing housework, reading, wrapping presents, and listening to Bing Crosby's Christmas cd. Bing Crosby's voice is just so soothing. :) 

Anyways, I have to finish up my packing and make sure I don't forget anything.

Have a wonderful week! 
P.S. 
Please pray that we have a safe trip there and back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment