My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

dress up

dress up

dress up by pawpawsgirl92 featuring scoop neck tops

It's been a while since I've done a polyvore post, so I decided to do one. My mom and I have really been into the sequin look lately. I have a black sequin undershirt, and she has several different colors. The skirt in the set is very dressy, but I think the sweater helps casual it enough for church. A fancier top could dress it up for a formal event. I fell in love with the purse when I saw it, I seem to have a thing for cute grey purses. I think purple and grey or silver compliment each other very well.

So how would you have styled this skirt?

I would love to hear your ideas.

There's so many possibilities!

Have a wonderful Tuesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I think I'm in love with this outfit! That skirt is gorgeous!

    ~Vicki
    Deckedoutinruffles.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete