My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Monday, September 17, 2012

today

Today we started school. I enjoyed getting back in the routine of school, including all the changes because of switching curriculum's with Mark and now teaching Rachel's Bible class. I enjoyed it all, but I realized that this year, Bible College may not happen. There's just not enough hours in the day. If I'm not teaching, I'm watching Matthew so my mom can teach Rachel. And that little squirt is a full time job. 

Can't you tell? ;)

I do miss doing Bible college, but I understand that it may not be what the Lord wants me doing right now. I'm so busy between homeschooling Mark, teaching Rachel Bible, watching Matthew all morning, cleaning house, cooking meals, photography, jewelry making, blogging, piano practice, church, ministry, and family time. I don't even have much time for my friends, and I hope they don't think I'm neglecting them. Believe me, I'm not complaining, just sharing with ya'll all that's keeping me busy. I just finished a huge photography job (an engagement shoot that included 2 days +over 800 pics take + over 300 pics edited= 1 tired Kristen. ;) The pictures came out amazing, and I'm very happy with the end result. 

Here's a few more pics I've taken lately. 



These were experiments trying to get comfortable working in low light situations. 

cutie pie. He loves hats. :) 


Matthew helping Rachel fix her bike by spinning the wheel. You can tell you're a mechanic's family when the 5 year old daughter pulls out a plastic wrench to "fix" her bike. ;) 

Sorry, I didn't want to gross ya'll out, but this was too cute not to share.

So there you have it! Sorry, that this post seems so disjointed, blame it on my extremely tired condition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment