Who has not heard of Miche? It's the greatest purse out there!
But...just in case you haven't heard, here's how it works.

You take one shell (that's the decorated outside) off, and put another one on, without ever moving around all your stuff from one purse to another! You can choose whatever size base bag you want, then get a few different shells to switch out. You can even get different colors and lengths straps!
I've been in love with Miche for a while now, so I finally decided to share with ya'll. You can go to their website here to look at everything for yourself, but I'll still share a few of my favorites with ya'll.
First of all, my favorite base bag is Demi. It's a medium size bag with a cute shape. I usually stick with hobo style purses, and the Demi is the closest to that.








(This is what the base bag looks like)
And last but not least, my favorite shell of all.....

To me, this shell is the perfect balance for a neutral purse. It's simple, yet stunning, with some bling, but not too much.Too bad it's one of the most expensive shells they have, because it's in their newest line, Luxe. Luxe shells come with their own matching strap, are made of better materials, and come with a keychain and dustcover. I still think they're too pricey, but that hasn't stopped me from liking it. ;)
Have you ever heard of Miche?
What do you think about it?
(I take no photo credit for any of the pictures in this post. I found them all on google images.)
No comments:
Post a Comment