My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Shopping Haul

So..yesterday was awesome! 

We had a great day shopping, even with a non-shopper 13 year old boy, a shopping-loving 5 year old girl, and a don't-want-to-sit-in-a-car-all-day 1 year old baby. We didn't have any complainers, and we found some great stuff. 

Wanna see what I got? 

Almost every store I went in to search for one thing, I ended up coming out with extra. ;) 

First, we went to Cato, because I just needed to run in, and see if I could find a brown belt. Thankfully, I found a cute brown belt.....and a new orange t-shirt....

the shirt was on the clearance rack for $6.99, normal price $10.99. I have a dark blue one in the same style, and it's one of my favorite shirts. 
the belt was adorable, and looked great, and was only $5.99, reg price! Gotta love Cato. ;D

I've been really craving autumn, and praying for it to come quickly. And orange has quickly been becoming one of my favorite colors. I just love it. :)

Then, my mom went in Target while I went in Payless. I was looking for some white dress shoes, since I hate the white dress shoes I have. They're very uncomfortable, because they're always coming off my feet.

So I found these.
reg price $27.99, sale price $9!

.....and also got these.....

$12

I can't help it! I'm a sucker for cute, black heels, and these were adorable AND comfortable! I now have 4 pairs of black heels, not including my boots. But I'm always going to church, and I'm usually in black heels, and I thought they'd be cute for a couple of weddings I'll be photographing this year. And, I think they'll look perfect with my new black dress. 

Here's my black polyster knit for my dress. I got 2 yards, and it's just enough for a floor length dress. It's soft, and I think it's going to be very comfortable. I can't wait to make it! My mawmaw said she'd help me. 

I didn't get to get the grey material, due to my unplanned purchases. But now that I have a brown belt, I'll probably get grey and brown material for 2 knee-length dresses. 

So what do you think? Like anything? I did spend a little bit more on some things then planned, but overall, I think I got some pretty good deals. :D 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you got some really cute stuff!! And great deals too! Those kind of shopping trips are the best. :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love those shoes! Especially the black ones! Now I really want to go shopping again...(; ooh, and I can't wait to see how your dress turns out!

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that belt! It's so cute! The shoes are very pretty! I can't wait to see what you wear with them!

    ReplyDelete