I hope ya'll had a great Memorial Day!
I had the urge to practice working with posing people, so I called my always willing model, Rachel.
I was looking at old pictures I've edited, and I realized how far I've come with my editing. Now I know, there is a such thing as over editing. You don't have to make major changes to a well taken picture, just tweak it a little bit. One day I might share some photography things I've learned. Though of course, I'm no expert, and still have a lot to learn.
One thing I'm having to force myself to learn, is working with artificial light. I love natural light, and really dislike using the flash on my camera. But it can really work well if used correctly. I noticed it especially helps to brighten the eyes.
So what do you think of the pictures?
Did you have a good Memorial Day?
P.S. Did you notice my new watermark? I wanted something simpler, and wasn't too noticeable, yet pretty. I think I like it. :)
P.S. Did you notice my new watermark? I wanted something simpler, and wasn't too noticeable, yet pretty. I think I like it. :)























I love the black and white shots! Especially the couple pictures where she has her chin in her hands. And I love the telephone pictures too! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm not very good with artificial light...my photos generally get all grainy, and I'm still learning when to use the flash. But I'm definitely still learning.(;
~Vicki
deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com
Thanks, Vicki! I love black and white too, but my mom doesn't care for it, so I usually do a color and a black and white edit with most pictures. I've never had a camera with a good flash, but my SLR Diego has a great flash. I'm sure it will be great once I get used to it. BTW, I used the flash on all of these pictures. :)
ReplyDelete