Saw this on another blog, and wanted to do it. :)
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 am (when my brother came in to ask about a paper for school. )
2. How do you like your steak? I hardly ever get steak, but when I do get it, I like it medium well.
3. What was the last movie you saw? Um....Andy Griffith ( I love old shows.)
4. What is your favorite TV show? We haven't had cable in years, so I don't really know what plays now. But I tend to like old shows and action stuff.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I love my home state, Louisiana, but I've always wanted to travel to different states and countries. I've been to a few, but none I'd really like to live in.
6. What did you have for breakfast?a biscuit and an egg sunny side up
7. What is your favorite food? I love Italian. So anything with noodles and cheese. But my favorite is probably shrimp alfredo. Yum!
8. Foods you dislike?pickles and onions. Yuck!
9. Favorite place to eat?Jonny Carinos, Cracker Barrel, and Raising Cane's.
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch or Italian.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?I don't have a permit or license, but I have driven our old Mazda van and our suburban.
12. What are your favorite clothes?skirts and comfy, cute shirts.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Scotland, Paris, Rome, London, Crete, and Novia Scotia, somewhere I can see orcas in the wild.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? Maine, on the coast.
16. Favorite time of day? really late at night!
17. Where were you born?Abeville, Louisiana
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?ice skating and gymnsatics (haven't watched either in years though!)
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works, and Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey.
20. What is your favorite face cream?Noxzema
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Yeah...I don't have kids. :)
22. People watcher? Who isn't?
23. Are you a morning or night person?Definitely night, unless we're getting ready to travel. ;)
24. Do you have any pets? No, we gave away our hamsters.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Um....not really! ;)
26. What did you want to be when you were little? An animal trainer, then a foreign missionary
27. What are some of your favorite memories?Playing outside (every day) with my cats and my playhouse, and riding my bike. Talking to my Pawpaw.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?I love most animals (with the exception of roaches!) but probably more of a dog person. But I do like both. :)
29. Are you married? Nope, not yet! :)
30. Always wear your seat belt?Errrr....most of the time ;0
31. Been in a car accident?I think about 3. Every time someone ran into us.
32. Any pet peeves? Putting down someone and smacking.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Canadian bacon.
34. Favorite flower? crimson roses, magnolias and gardenias
35. Favorite ice cream?vanilla or cookies and cream. Also strawberry cheesecake. :)
36. Favorite fast food restaurants?McDonald's, Popeyes, and Raising Cane's.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?None. Haven't taken it yet. :)
38. From whom did you get your last email? Um, can't remember....
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hmmm..don't have one, but if I did it would be Charming Charlies, Cato, Hobby Lobby, and Books-A-Million. :)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hmmm..don't have one, but if I did it would be Charming Charlies, Cato, Hobby Lobby, and Books-A-Million. :)
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No, I don't think so...
41. Like your job? Love it!
42. Broccoli?I like it raw.
43. What was your favorite vacation?Haven't been on a vacation since I was 7, but I like going to youth conference in Gulfport, Ms.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My whole family!
45. What are you listening to right now? My family talking in the living room, and Celtic Woman cd playing.
46. What is your favorite color? crimson red, different shades of blue, orange, green, brown, purple, pink,....really anything but yellow. :)
47. How many tattoos do you have? Haha..none!
48. Coffee drinker? Yes, yes, and YES! I love hot and cold coffee. Frappucino's are amazing!
So if you actually got through all those random questions, do we have anything in common?
Is there maybe a question you'd like to ask me?
I'm thinking about hosting some giveaways, so if you're willing to sponsor, please email me at: pawpawsgirl92@hotmail.com
I'd like to do some interviews and possibly a few guests posts eventually too.
Have a great Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment