Since we've been off of school this week (I homeschool my brother), I've found myself with a lot of extra time. A lot of that time, has ended up spent on Polyvore making sets. So I decided I'll share a set a day. For a while anyway. ;)
So here's the color for today....
Turquoise!
I think this set is beautiful, and so springy!
The dress is too cute, though from looking at it, I think I'd like it a little longer. I'd want it past my knees, but I am short, so it might land there. The heels are to die for!
Any other heels lovers out there?
I normally don't care for polka dots, but the turquoise and white polka dot scarf is really cute.
The necklace is pretty, and looks western (I really like western! More on that coming soon!)
So do you like turquoise?
What's your favorite item in this set?
Have a lovely day, readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment