I'm doing two photoshoots this afternoon back to back, so I'm getting prepared now.
Here's my personal checklist for getting ready for a photoshoot.
1. Photography equipment cleaned, charged, and ready to go.
2. Hair pulled back to stay out of my way, and not have to worry about it.
3. Comfortable, cute outfit with good, cute walking shoes.
4. Watch to make sure that I'm home in time for my second photoshoot.
5. Camera necklace that I wear whenever I do a photoshoot.
6. Bible read, and prayed for family and each member of it that I will be photographing, that everyone is cooperative and happy, and that I will be a good photographer, and take good shots.
Well, that's pretty much it. I'm praying that I don't do like last time and forget everything once I'm at the photoshoot.
If you happen to think of me between 1-5PM, please just say a little prayer for me.
Thanks. :)
Hi Kristen! Thank for the comment on my blog! I got the regular Kindle. I love it a lot! There are many free books on Amazon, which you can buy from your kindle. (Once you register it of course) And there are games also! My mom got a Kindle Fire, she likes it a lot too! It's in color and is a touch screen. I'm sure you'll love whichever Kindle you get! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteTirzah