My little corner of the web to brighten and encourage.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas tree part 2

Hello there! 

If you read my last post, you know that we were going to get a Christmas tree. 

Me ready to go! 

I was wearing my blue jean dress ($5 from Goodwill). 

my black cowgirl boots (from Payless)

crimson scarf (from Cato for $6)

and my awesome new red purse (from Cato)

We found a really good deal on our tree. It was probably the fattest Christmas tree they had, and it's very cute. 


I think it's beautiful, and I love the pine smell that now wafts through the house. :) 

Well, my siblings want to do something with me, so I have to end this post. But first, a collage I made on picnik.


Some self portraits edited in black and white. I love black and white photos, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment